If you’re in the market for a men’s electric bike, we are proud to present the e-Ranger Overlander XL – a fantastic example of a quality built and value for money electric bike.
If you’re looking for an alternative electric men’s bike, view our full range by clicking here.
Overlander XL Black
Add panniers for some useful storage.
|LED bike computer||
|Lightweight aluminium frame||
|250W Brushless Motor||
|36V 10AH Lithium battery||
|Fitted anti-theft lock||
|Range 30-50 miles with PAS||
|Puncture resistant tyres||
|Front disc brakes||
|Front shock absorbers||
The e-Ranger Overlander XL Black is a great example of a quality built and value for money electric bike. This model is suitable for people who are around 5’10” and over in height.
The crossbar design gives you a robust frame, which allows you to tackle the most demanding rides, as well as giving you a comfortable to ride. You can also buy one of our double panniers to add to the bike for some useful storage.
The bike is fully road legal, no road tax or driving licence required and you are able to use cycle paths. Though not legally required, we recommend you wear a suitable helmet and insure your e-Ranger bike. Our electric bikes are suitable for ages 14 and over.
Benefits of buying an e-Ranger bike
With the ever increasing cost of motoring, buying an electric bike could be the smart choice for you. There are other benefits too from buying an e-Ranger electric bike…
- Commuting to and from work: no more wasting time stuck in traffic, and a far cheaper mode of transport.
- Caravans and motorhomes: perfect for getting around and exploring while you’re away.
- Fitness and wellbeing: there are so many benefits from regular exercise. An e-Ranger electric bike allows you to control the level of exertion that is right for you.
- The environment: with 0% emissions, riding an e-Ranger electric bike means you’re helping to reduce pollution.
The lithium battery
The lithium battery gives you a range of approximately 30-50 miles; this can be extended by pedalling and using the 9 levels of power assist to manage the battery usage. The battery is good for 500 recharges and takes 4-5 hours to recharge from flat. If cared for correctly, you should expect a lifespan of 5 years plus from your battery.
Power Assisted System (PAS)
As soon as you start pedalling, the Power Assisted System (PAS) gives you power smoothly as you start pedalling, and the 9 separate power levels determine your speed and degree of effort. When you stop pedalling the motor cuts out. An e-Ranger bike can be used as a normal pedal bike when the motor is switched off.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The weight of the bike is 24.5kg with the battery and 21.5kg without.
- Top quality rear drive 250w brushless sealed 8 Fun motor
- Upgraded lightweight Lithium 36v / 10ah
- Charging time 4-5 hours
- Recharging cycles over 500 times
- Input voltage of charger AC 110v – 230v
- Quick release, lockable battery for easy maintenance and security
- Japanese Shimano 7 outer gears, precise and reliable
- Black aluminium alloy 21” / 533mm, crossbar design frame
- Stable 2 point bike stand
- Strong alloy pedals
- Front alloy shock absorbers
- Zoom adjustable handle bars with bell and compass
- Mud guards flexible and very strong
- Suitable for people 5’10” and over in height (standard size models are also available in black or silver)
- Comfortable padded saddle
- Fitted anti-theft lock
- 28” / 711mm double-wall alloy, stainless steel spokes rust resistant
- Kenda tyres with reflective strips
- Quick release front wheel
- Puncture resistant tyres
- Front disc brakes
- Rear Tektro V brake with Tektro brake lever
- Pedal Assisted System (PAS), very simple to use
- Driving distance per charge 30-50 miles / 48-80 km with PAS, depending on the level of pedalling and terrain
- Max speed 15 mph / 25 km (EU limit to be road legal)
- With hub cable for easy maintenance
- Maximum carry weight 125kg / 19 stone 9lbs
Why Buy Your Mens Electric Bike From e-Ranger?
- Our mens electric bikes offer the specification of a top quality bike but for significantly less; benefiting from many extras
- The e-Ranger Titan MTB can be adjusted to comfortably and safely fit a rider of 5 foot 9 inches and above.
- e-Ranger has a UK based telephone helpline that can offer assistance 7 days a week.
- We can arrange delivery on a specific agreed weekday or for a small supplement a Saturday delivery is also possible.
- e-Ranger carry all the spares parts and expertise necessary to keep your electric bike running to the optimum with minimum inconvenience.